jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Always got someone out lookin for you and sometimes I just wanna knock you out You'd say I'd lost half of my brain Clinically I'm insane Cause I fiend for you bad You're the best I ever had You do me so wrong But you love me so right There's more than one reason Why you shouldn't be in me life To tell you I don't want you no more would be a lie I gotta step back and accept the fact that you're my you're my bad habit I need to have you baby I'm lost without your taste and You're my drug my lifetime craving You're my bad habit baby you're my bad habit baby Oh you're my cigarette Even better you're my chocolate A straight shot to the head Oh I don't wanna be I don't wanna be rid of you baby All I need a fix or two and it's gotta be you You're my you're my you're my You're my bad habit baby.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario