sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Well I was sitting, waiting, wishing  You believed in superstitions  Then maybe you'd see the signs   The Lord knows that this world is cruel  I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool  Learning lovin' somebody don't make them love you   Must I always be waiting, waiting on you  Must I always be playing, playing your fool   I sang your songs, I danced your dance  I gave your friends all a chance  But putting up with them  Wasn't worth never having you   Maybe you've been through this before  But it's my first time so please ignore  The next few lines cause they're directed at you   I can't always be waiting, waiting on you  I can't always be playing, playing your fool   I keep playing your part  But it's not my scene  Want this plot to twist  I've had enough mystery  Keep building it up  Then shooting me down  But I'm already down   Just wait a minute  Just sitting, waiting  Just wait a minute  Just sitting, waiting   Well, if I was in your position  I'd put down all my ammunition  I'd wonder why'd it taken me so long   But Lord knows that I'm not you  And if I was, I wouldn't be so cruel  Cause waitin' on love aint so easy to do   Must I always be waiting, waiting on you  Must I always be playing, playing your fool   No, I can't I always be waiting, waiting on you  I can't always be playing, playing your fooL.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario